Replica of the ship that between 1519-1522 made the First Tour of the World, the greatest maritime feat of all time. For the first time in history a ship, which leaves and returns from the port of Seville captained by Juan Sebastián Elcano, managed to surround the planet.
The visit to the Nao Victoria consists of a self-guided tour through the 5 decks through which you can discover the historical and social context that led to the greatest maritime feat in the history of navigation through its information panels the setting of the different areas of the boat and talk with the crew, authentic sailors who live as they did 500 years ago. Without a doubt, a unique opportunity to relive history.
There is no time limit for visits and you can make all the photos and videos you want.
* Marina la Alcaidesa, La Linea de la Concepción
* From December 5th to 9th
* From 10 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.
* If you have any problems with your ticket, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Dates and times can be altered by weather conditions
* The tickets are valid for any day and time
Warning: Last items in stock!